Thursday, October 23, 2014

How to order an item from me

If anyone would like to order an item that I've made, or would like to place an order for a custom hat, etc.....please visit my Facebook page. All items in my albums are available, or I can make them in your choice of colors. Just leave a comment on the item you are interested in. I will ship anywhere within the US, or if you live in my area, we can arrange a place to meet.

I have a nice assortment of hats, headbands, hair clips dishcloths, pot holders, dish scrubbers and cat toys available.

As of now, I don't have an Etsy store, but do plan on opening one up in the future and will post a link to it here when I do.

Also, if you have any questions you can either leave a comment below or email me at jackiereini@gmail.com

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment